ZPD A/S takes measures to ensure stable production during COVID-19 outbreak.
Regarding the outbreak of the COVID-19 new coronavirus, ZPD A/S has set up an emergency management system to handle and closely monitor the situation.
ZPD A/S has focused on keeping employees and products safe and securing the supply of raw materials and packaging to meet customer demands in the current situation.
Furthermore, ZPD A/S will always follow the guidelines given by national and international health authorities.
ZPD has implemented mitigations to avoid transmissions of COVID-19 virus including:
- Production is running as planned, and employees together with contractors including transporters picking up or delivering products are strictly following relevant mitigation procedures.
- Increased cleaning frequency of surfaces in offices and production areas has been implemented.
- ZPD has updated travel policy, no travel is allowed.
- ZPD employees and their close relations, that have been travelling, must report to managers and it is assessed if quarantine is needed.
- All office employees must work from home as much as possible.
- It is emphasized to ZPD employees that they must remain at home in any case of sickness to minimize risk of spreading any transmissible disease.
- The COVID-19 situation is not at present affecting the supply of packaging and raw materials for ZPD production. Production is running as planned.
- ZPD is working on contingency plans to ensure supply of packaging and raw materials.
- Shipments of goods to our customers are running according to plan.
ZPD A/S is continuously monitoring and risk assessing the situation of the outbreak worldwide to be able to ensure the product quality and stable production.
Thank you for your trust and support to ZPD A/S